WTA is looking for a videographer who will be responsible for the production of video content. He or she will be responsible for planning, capturing, editing and delivering photos and videos to support WTA’s print and digital material production.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage moving image social media channels (Youtube) and assist with the distribution of video content across all social platforms.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Capture studio-quality video both on location and in the office as projects dictate.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the team.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired
- Collaborate regularly with creative teammates, marketing teammates, and senior management.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
- Handling both architectural film and video creation as well as other video forms applicable to social media
- Planning, writing, filming, and editing video content
- Ability to shift roles from pre-production, production, and post-production activities of video content creation
- Ability to understand target audience
- A keen interest and affinity with architecture and interior design
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and other software for video production
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop