WTA is seeking senior architects with a minimum of 5 years of experience working for an architecture firm. Experience working on completed shopping malls, hotels, and/or large-scale mixed-use high-rises is highly preferred. The Senior Architect position will be based in San Juan, Metro Manila. The individual must demonstrate leadership, creativity, and good design judgement. The ideal candidate should also be extremely professional, possess strong communication skills, be comfortable attending new client meetings, and be experienced in execution phases, especially in DD and CD. Team building and motivation are also key responsibilities.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Project administration activities
Marketing and strategic administration assignments
Leads the development and implementation of project design concepts
Provides design and production support on all phases of a project as required
Supports follow-through of initial design through completion of construction
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture.
- Architect with minimum 5 years of progressively responsible project management experience working for an architecture firm.
- Have experience with completed shopping malls, hotels, and/or large-scale mixed-use high-rises, from SD to completion.
- Balance a fast-paced work environment and execute obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude.
- Highly reliable, outgoing, a strong communicator, and able to prioritize and multi-task as required.
- Demonstrate expertise in AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be able to direct and coach design teams to ensure overall design quality, scheduling, and execution.
- Able to oversee junior architects’ performance and deliver proper guidance for their career path and learning curve within the WTA office.