WTA is looking for a researcher who can work with an urban planning team to conduct urban studies and research in various locations in the Philippines. The researcher will organize and plan search objectives, identify research methods, variables, date collection techniques and analysis methods.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Determine areas of research for various urban planning and master planning projects
- Collect, record and analyze data through site visits, government reports, frameworks, and plans
- Interpret data, produce reports discussing research findings in a national, regional, provincial, municipal, and barangay level
- Present research results to the team
- Use research results to write reports, papers and reviews and present findings in journals and conferences.
- Collaborate with planning experts, industry stakeholders and government agencies.
- Gather and analyze data from market research, censuses, and economic and environmental studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Planning, Architecture, or Public Administration
- 3+ years of experience as a research assistant for urban and regional planning