WTA is looking for a Junior Plumbing / Sanitary Engineer to join the Engineering Team.
Major responsibilities include:
- Works with the Sanitary Designers to deliver the designs (plumbing, sanitary and water treatment) in compliance with the approved design and code requirement.
- Perform analysis and design of various office, commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and land development projects;
- Perform project coordination and attend to design coordination meetings;
- Perform data collection and site visits to determine the actual site conditions;
- Perform actual site as-built surveys and prepare as-built drawings;
- Prepare the basis of design, design drawings, technical specifications and cost estimates;
- Prepare various technical reports as required during the design process; and
- Perform site inspections during construction and prepare corresponding inspection reports.
- Provides technical support for the project teams.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Sanitary Engineering
- With at least 1 year related work experience.
- Computer literate and has knowledge on the following applications: AutoCAD, MS Project & MS Office
- Knowledgeable of HVAC, fire protection, plumbing & sanitary, utility and piping system works
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately Available