Junior BIM Modeler
The Junior BIM Modeler is responsible in developing the construction drawings and the extraction of data from the BIM Platform ensuring that the model complies with the standards and execution plan set by the BIM Team Leader/ Manager
Major responsibilities include:
- Provide design and BIM works to all projects undertaken by WTA.
- Perform model checks and identify issues for discrepancies.
- Attends design coordination, collaboration meetings and project site inspections.
- Contribute in the production of BIM deliverables which includes drawings that are accurate, clear, concise and shall implement WTA’s BIM Strategy & Office CAD Standards.
- Drafting and modeling which includes architectural, structural and MEPFS scope. Preparation of Combined Services Drawings and Detail Drawings using AUTOCAD and REVIT.
- Review project documents, BIM models for compliance with safety and building code standards.
- Generate design solutions to conflicts in details by participation in discussions, meetings or consultation of senior team member/s or staff.
- Preparation of schedule of materials, finishes and specifications and other related documents.
- Develop and deliver BIM documentation for project initialization in compliance with client and WTA’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Skills in modeling using Autodesk Revit, Sketchup, and other modeling related softwares.
- Basic Knowledge in Building Construction Technology.
- Possess technical knowledge and understanding of architectural and engineering drawings.
- Knowledgeable in safety and building codes, materials, cost of materials and technology.
- Proficient in design and with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Proactive approach to task and time management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and highly organized
- Commitment to continuous improvement and contribution to WTA.